This can include assistance with
- Housecleaning and similar tasks,
- Meal planning, preparation and cooking,
- Delivered meals,
- Caring for dependents,
- Banking and shopping,
- Minor home and yard maintenance,
- Assistance with specialised equipment for household tasks,
- Group training/courses in domestic tasks, and
- Individualised training/skill development in domestic tasks.
Assistance with Travel and Transport:
- reasonable and necessary costs of taxis or other private transport options for participants who are not able to travel independently.
- personal transport-related aids and equipment
- training to use public transport.
Note: This support is only for participants
Interpreting and Translation
Assistive products for household tasks
If your NDIS Plan includes funds for assistive products for household tasks then this can include funds for:
- Assistive products for meal preparation and clean up,
- Assistive products for household cleaning, and
- Assistive seating and adapted chairs.
Support to make adjustments to your house: This includes, Installing ramps, bathroom rails, slip resistant coating to your tile and other minor modifications in your home based on the comprehensive assessment undertaken by our allied health professionals to ensure that you live independently and safely in the comfort of your home.
Communication and Information equipment
This support includes products to assist with alternate communication or to access written or spoken communication via electronic or other means of assistive technology.
Fee for Service
If your NDIS plan is not approved or you wish to purchase any additional services other than those approved in your plan, we can offer you a customised fee for service based on your needs.
Please contact us by filling the form below to assist you for a customised quote for any of your above required supports and services.
NDIS Eligibility and Access
You or the person you care for
- must live in Australia and:
- be an Australian citizen OR
- hold a Permanent Visa OR
- hold a Protected Special Category Visa, that is you
- were in Australia on a Special Category Visa on 26 February 2001 or
- had been in Australia for at least 12 months in the 2 years immediately before 26 February 2001 and you returned to Australia after that day.
- Are under 65 years of age
- Have a permanent or significant disability which limits your ability to participate effectively in activities of daily living and/or capacity to participate in social and economic activities
NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency) will assess your eligibility to receive NDIS services.
We can assist you in this process
or you can directly call NDIA on 1800 800 110
The Cost for the approved Access to Care NDIS supports and services can be covered and included in your NDIS plans and we charge only according to the NDIS NSW Price guide 2018-19.