Access to Care, like all other businesses across Australia, is taking the risk of spreading of COVID-19 very seriously. Considering the recent developments around COVID-19, we would like to assure you all that our priority remains to keep our business running smoothly. Our priority also is to ensure all our participants are provided uninterrupted services with all care and precautions taken as necessary.
- We are following Australian Government Health Alert
- We are keeping our support workers informed of all developments around COVID-19 and keeping them updated
- We have plans in place to ensure service continuity and in the event of any major developments regarding COVID-19 such as social distancing or office closures, our plans will be implemented. This will ensure we are able to continue to provide you with all support you require
- Mobile phone number is accessible all the times and if for some reason we are not able to answer, please leave a message and we will get back
- Face to face meetings would either be postponed, or where possible, conducted using appropriate technology
- You can be assured that we are doing our best to provide the cleanest and safest working etiquettes for you all
- You have the best support workers who treat you like family and will take all measures necessary to safeguard your health
- You are in safe hands and will be taken care of at all times
- If you need any assistance, you can call us or email us, and we will get back to you at the earliest possible
Given the unprecedented situation, we want you to know that we are prepared and ready to enact our business continuity plans. We are regularly reviewing the government advise regarding COVID-19 and we remain committed to providing you with the highest level of support services to the best of our ability and capacity.
DO YOUR PART AND STAY SAFE!